Quick two

KnightRiley

Short little go about the teams that drafted me !

First for VHLM is the Halifax 21st, I wasn't able to watch the stream i ended up having to work the night which sucks because getting the notification isn't as satisfying than watching yourself getting drafted. Halifax was one of the few teams I think i said I wouldn't be sad about getting drafted to and from what I've seen in the LR everyone seems pretty cool, currently we're tied for last being 1-8 which sucks but its only the beginning of the season we should be able to turn it around, as for ice time I've been around 15-17 minutes a games i think, think he's trying to give everyone a chance at having minutes which is fine assuming we'll be putting our top tpe guys the most minutes if things keep going the way there going.

VHLE Oslo Storm - The GM is Laine who i got to play with in Houston Bulls on my first player, it'll be fun to work with him again he was a joy in the LR when we were on the team. The team itself isn't doing too hot right now but they only have 6 players while other teams have actual lines lol, next season should be fun, Horcrux is the AGM who is also on Halifax so there's another familiar face.

VHL Toronto Legion - Like Peace said, i wasn't interviewed before the draft but it honestly isn't the biggest care. Toronto is one of the teams i would have wanted to be drafted to and the fact that i did is pretty cool. He seems like a cool guy and from what i've seen from in the LR everyone else seems nice also. 

On 11/29/2021 at 1:58 AM, KnightRiley said:

Halifax was one of the few teams I think i said I wouldn't be sad about getting drafted to

I'm not gonna lie, I read the Media Spot you mentioned this in AFTER we drafted you, and I thought you might have meant the opposite 😅. I'm glad to hear that's not the case! You've been doing a great job earning, I hope we can turn things around soon. :cheers: