Who is the best VHLM team

Grosgars

With the first 10 games of the season being played we can see that like last year we have 2 teams leading their conference with Ottawa leading the East conference and Las Vegas leading the West conference. I will compare this two teams and try ,with my best ability, to tell which one is better. 

First of lets compare the goalies. For Vegas Price is playing really well in9  games played he had 7 wins a .906SV% and a2.53 goals against average. He is definitely one of the reasons why Vegas is doing so well at the moment. His backup Travis Clark is doing pretty good too with his 2 games played being victorious, his SV% of .867 and his goals against average of 3 per match. They are giving a chance to the team to win most of their games. 

Now the Goalie for Ottawa, they are no clear starter for Ottawa both goalie are doing good with a little advantage to Ed Nu who was the backup goaltender last year behind The Red Menace and the team trust him. Nu in 7 games played has 6 wins a SV% .888 and a goals against average of 2.82 with 1 shutout. He only have 1 lost in all his VHLM career playoff include. The other goalie his Wumbo who had played 5 games and have 5 wins with some impressive stats a SV% of .926 and a goal against average of 1.2. Two really good goalies will share the net for The Lynx this season. 

I need to give the goalie advantage to Ottawa but it's very slightly over Las Vegas, because Wumbo and Nu can be the starter of most teams. 

Now the defense,  first The Aces, have 6 defenseman with four of them being waivers. With Star who is a recent draft player and Patric Twist in his third season with the team and leading this defensive core. I can see some potential in Pucky McSticks and Mollieraf Kendcruz players if they keep earning TPE. 

Ottawa Defense is just too good. I already talked about it so I will make this one short and sweet. With their defensemen who are in the top 10 in most of the stats. 

Now The Aces offense has 5 S81 players between 170 tpe and 130 tpe. They have 13 forwards in total. I don't how they play all of them but they are doing it. With 6 players acquired from waivers and 2 recently drafted players. With Alex TheGreat, Adeline Dell Donne and Julien Bernier leading the charge for the forward. Grits Galvins and Johnny Roberts are the two Rookies to keep an eye on. 

For the last Ottawa Offense, with 7 players returning, Chicken Nugget the Veteran, Perry Laperriere and Alf Larssson two recreates that know how the league works. They have a lot of good players and can have three good lines that can rival any other first lines. With Vomacka and Lajeunesse leading the offensive charge. 

That’s why Ottawa is the favorite to win yet again this season. 

516 Words 

Review:

First of all some headings and using different emphasis on the writing, for example:

4 hours ago, Grosgars said:

With the first 10 games of the season being played we can see that like last year we have 2 teams leading their conference with Ottawa leading the East conference and Las Vegas leading the West conference. I will compare this two teams and try ,with my best ability, to tell which one is better. 

First of lets compare the goalies. For Vegas Price is playing really well in9  games played he had 7 wins a .906SV% and a2.53 goals against average. He is definitely one of the reasons why Vegas is doing so well at the moment. His backup Travis Clark is doing pretty good too with his 2 games played being victorious, his SV% of .867 and his goals against average of 3 per match. They are giving a chance to the team to win most of their games.

Could then become:

GOALTENDERS

Winner: I need to give the goalie advantage to Ottawa but it's very slightly over Las Vegas, because Wumbo and Nu can be the starter of most teams. 

Some grammar needs fixing as their are a few mistakes but nothing drastic.

I like the article and could see this becoming a good series in the playoffs.

7/10 - keep up the good work