My nemesis!

Shindigs

I swear to to god, if the tie-breaker is alphabetical I'm changing name to "a Shindigs"! Seriously though @Horcrux. You may be going through some things mentally, but this is quite literally inarguable proof to how much you mean to this community.👍

1539700802_Mynemesis.thumb.png.7929e5b65b835a4c6f01ce30d3dc9ff6.png

Should be added that you completely stole the show on the 5th, to the point I had to crop that to protect the poor people in 2nd and 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I swear to to god, if the tie-breaker is alphabetical I'm changing name to "a Shindigs"! Seriously though @Horcrux. You may be going through some things mentally, but this is quite literally inarguable proof to how much you mean to this community.👍

1539700802_Mynemesis.thumb.png.7929e5b65b835a4c6f01ce30d3dc9ff6.png

Should be added that you completely stole the show on the 5th, to the point I had to crop that to protect the poor people in 2nd and 3rd.

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Im just trying to be myself. most of those day wins are flukes and luck haha

Just now, Horcrux said:

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Im just trying to be myself. most of those day wins are flukes and luck haha

You have to be good to be lucky, and lucky to be good. Don't sell yourself short👍 Also best of luck in Ottawa, with you no longer in Halifax I think Miami's odds of catching up to them just improved slightly.

3 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

You have to be good to be lucky, and lucky to be good. Don't sell yourself short👍 Also best of luck in Ottawa, with you no longer in Halifax I think Miami's odds of catching up to them just improved slightly.

who knows. It was an interestign  trade for sure i am excited to see how Leblanc performs

1 minute ago, Horcrux said:

who knows. It was an interestign  trade for sure i am excited to see how Leblanc performs

Yeah, the trade makes a lot of sense for both sides really. Only time will tell how it pans out, as always. Wasn't expecting something that impactful this early. But I didn't really expect "the wall" to be moved from Philly either. Guess I'm just too new to really have an idea of trading in this league.

Just now, Shindigs said:

Yeah, the trade makes a lot of sense for both sides really. Only time will tell how it pans out, as always. Wasn't expecting something that impactful this early. But I didn't really expect "the wall" to be moved from Philly either. Guess I'm just too new to really have an idea of trading in this league.

their is lots that go into deals, so much left unsaid. regardless a trade is made bcause all sides feel its for the best. sometimes they hit, sometimes they dont. 

1 minute ago, Horcrux said:

their is lots that go into deals, so much left unsaid. regardless a trade is made bcause all sides feel its for the best. sometimes they hit, sometimes they dont. 

Too true. You never know how you end up gelling with the new linemates etc. But Ottawa are an absolute wagon, so should be a cool run to go on.

14 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

You're both post whores!

I mean I'm not going to argue with the most prominent expert in the field, obviously.😅