(S82) C - Edward Stewartt, TPE: 72

EdwardTheSniper

Hey @EdwardTheSniper, welcome back!

My name is Jardy, and I'm the assistant General Manager of the VHLM's Halifax 21st. Unfortunately, our team has been struggling mightily this season, and we find ourselves at the bottom of the standings after 28 (of 72) games. We're still technically in the playoff mix, but we could definitely use some help. Like from you, for example!

To start, I'll throw some general information at you: Contracts in the VHLM for new players like yourself are standardized. No matter who you sign with, you'll get $1.5M to play the rest of the season with any team of your choice that sends you an offer. Once the off-season rolls around, you'll be entered in the VHLM Dispersal Draft (and two others, but don't worry about that for now). Due to a recent (and rather successful) recruitment drive, many of the VHLM teams find their rosters to be on the full side of things this far into the season. Some are even too full! So that tends to affect how many offers you'll receive and how much ice time each team can provide. (If you're curious, you can check out the list of teams and their rosters HERE (be sure to click on the VHLM tab))

Anyway, that brings me to our offer! As I mentioned, our team has been struggling, and we've been looking for good active players and members to help stimulate our offense, which has been lacking. I can't guarantee you top minutes, but we do what we can to keep things fair for our players, and we've got a great group of people on the team who can help you develop and rise in our depth chart and improve your draft stock.

If this all sounds neato to you, just quote this post (or @tag me) with an acceptance message, and I can send you a contract offer and a Discord Locker Room invite.

Take care, and let me know if you need help with anything. :cheers:

Howdy, howdy @EdwardTheSniper

I am BrutalBoost, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. Recently, I got a lot of spots open up on my team and I am looking to fill those gaps. I can see that you may be able to fill those gaps. Odds are I will start you on line 3 at the moment but I male line changes almost everyday and you have the potential to play on higher spots as you improve. Now, we are by no means a championship contender this season. But, I do have a family friendly locker room and a lot of people who are willing to help you if you have any questions or anything. If you are interested to play for Saskatoon all you have to do is quote this post or @ me and I will send you a contract offer.

Regards,

BrutalBoost

Hello @EdwardTheSniper

6D72CAA7-E1C0-41C3-95A4-361B7C520C3C.jpeg.1f550c44f2eef8e00cc875a6da910e87.jpeg

Welcome to the VHL. I’m Daniel Janser, the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and  @N0HBDYis our GM, and we are very excited to have you join the league and would like to invite you to join the Mississauga Hounds.

We have many veterans apart of our team that would be glad to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. If you have not already joined the VHL discord or the official locker room for your new team, I implore you to please join them. By joining any discord affiliated with the VHL it makes it much easier for us GM’s to reach out to you and talk to you about job openings, tpe opportunities, and reminders to update.

We have an exciting season ahead of us and we are certainly looking forward to it! 

Reply to this message with #ReleasetheHounds if you accept our invitation to join the Mississauga Hounds!