zetterstorm

STZ

4 hours ago, STZ said:

VdPL7qP.png

@Ledge

Really like the desaturated look and feel of it. The font choice really blends with that and gives almost an old-school newspaper feel/faded photography vibe that ties together the whole sig in a very nice way. My only gripe is going to be what is almost always my issue. Readability. The "STORM" part blends in too well. Leading to a case where if I didn't know the player's name I'd just read the Zetter and nearly have my eyes fooled into thinking the storm part was just effects, rather than a continuation of the name. As is the norm, though. I have no clue how you'd fix it without ruining the overall faded look and feel of the sig.😅

So I'd give it a solid 8.5/10

Why: Knocking off 1 for the readability and 0.5 because the effect (that I can't remember the name of) you applied to the background, because it feels like it's slightly too harsh in some areas (face just left of the player's face, top right corner). They end up drawing the eyes away from what you arguably should be looking at. But again that's like stupid levels of nitpicking which honestly just reinforces how good it is in my opinion. I basically refuse to give 10/10s on principle (unless it's a meme graphic and the meme is 10/10) because rating something 10/10 just because I love it subjectively, completely ruins the point of constructive feedback. Like what can you even gain from "It's perfect" other than some pride?

Review:

This is different then your most recent stuff which is always good. I like the font choice for Zetterstorm but the ST are a tad hard to make out as well as part of the M. I like the logo swap and saturated jersey. The gradient lighting in the back is a nice touch without being too distracting. I feel like it's not your best work but it's still very good and eye appealing. Overall 8.666/10 Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures