Galvins

Girts

Review time.

Pretty cool idea.  There's alot going on with the background and it looks mixed in with the player, maybe too much saturation?  It looks like there's a blur effect going on?  The orange effect makes things pop.  I like the font and placement of the text, maybe a bit lower could place more focus on the player.

Nice work, 7.5/10

Review: It's a really nice looking graphic off the cuff, the text is very nice and all the effects work nicely. Where it could use the work is that is still has the Dallas Stars 2nd logo on the shoulder and the effect that makes the ref all distorted is kind of weird. I do really like this graphic however and think it has some good potential. 8 / 10

On 12/21/2021 at 5:47 PM, Girts said:

galvinsy.jpg

First off, the layers of the graphic are very well done, which is something not many people pull off correctly. With the fantastic meshing of the layers, the graphic really gives off a fantastic way of showing the focal point, well done there. Additionally, the graphic does a fantastic job of keeping to only a few main colors, green, which is also something many people fail to do. Love how the colors go together so well, good job there. I also like the way the sparks or things, I don't know what they are, make themselves relevant in the graphic. 8.7/10

I really do like the effort here on this one. It sort of has that glitch feeling in the background that I like. The words can be hard to read so that’s something that could’ve been better. Since I feel like the green overall kind of makes it hard too see.

overall though I’ll give it as 7.5/10 since it’s pretty solid overall.

Review:

First of all, it looks awesome. The effects you chose adds a lot to the graphic and the photo you chose is just really cool in general. However, I think it struggles from a poor choice of font. I am honestly really picky when it comes to font and font color, and I think that the font choice in specific hurts this graphic. Overall though, very good!

7/10