The old dog, new tricks

Kachur

main_resized_730x380_6065db6818a6d_357473.jpg.ffd47fd3972d51936766e65d96e8b5e1.jpg

After Many seasons away, and last seen being a player agent, why has the 31 year old Alex Kachur Laced his skates up once again? Why has he come back to the very league that he was mediocre at best with. A league that he never took seriously. The answer is simple. 

“I owe a lot of people money, some of those people are scary. A few bad bets and horse races and next thing you know three men are in your living room with bats threatening to break your knees. I knew I could skate so I thought the easy answer was let's go back and play some hockey.”

The older man seems motivated by the impending threat as he was in the Gym earlier today struggling to lift the weight bar. Grunting and falling to the ice after 1 wind sprint. Missing the net on every shot he took and knocked over every cone in a training drill. The 5 oclock shadow was evident on his chin as he crawled off the ice to the locker room where he just laid on the floor in full gear. This should be an interesting journey and an interesting comeback? Dare we even call it that. One thing is clear. Kachur is here.