i dont know what to call this

hylands

it's been a while since i've felt super motivated to complete all of my tasks for the week. last week i took full advantage of the free week we were able to earn through the donation charity drive, but this week i have no such thing to fall back on. so here i am trying to vomit out 150 or so words that relate to the league. throughout the entire time we've been dealing with the covid pandemic, i haven't really felt much stress and anxiety. but as the time passes and things remain relatively the same as when it first started, i'm starting to feel it creep in, and i just have other things on my mind than trying to be the absolute top earner that never misses a single tpe. i put a lot of pressure on myself to be the perfect earner, and to be honest, i accidentally missed two tpe on this player a few weeks ago which kind of snowballed in to me almost not caring entirely. i'm not sure if the motivation to be that absolute maximum earner will ever return, or if i've just burnt myself out by putting way too much pressure on myself. in any case, i still love to see my player do well and will continue to earn at the best of my ability in order to fulfill that desire.

8 minutes ago, hylands said:

i put a lot of pressure on myself to be the perfect earner, and to be honest, i accidentally missed two tpe on this player a few weeks ago which kind of snowballed in to me almost not caring entirely. i'm not sure if the motivation to be that absolute maximum earner will ever return, or if i've just burnt myself out by putting way too much pressure on myself

Regardless of whether you choose to max earn again or not, I enjoyed the couple of seasons of casually/informally competing against you for most TPE in our draft class :cheers:. Do what you gotta do to make sure the league doesn't become a chore, hope you don't fade away.

Send music recs pls and ty.

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I enjoyed the couple of seasons of casually/informally competing against you for most TPE in our draft class

agreed, and honestly it's part of what is keeping me motivated to keep up with earning at a high rate. the free week was a huge help in allowing me to take a step back and think about things.

i'll try and curate some recs that you may not have heard yet 🍻