All roads lead to Rome (and to the Cup) ep.4

Baby Boomer

Welcome everyone and Merry Christmas (a little bit late, but still a Merry Christmas),

It's been a little while since I did not write an episode last week. However I am here now and I will do a little recap of what happened in the last two weeks for the Rome Gladiators. The Gladiators currently have 36 wins, 21 losses and 5 overtime losses for a total of 77 points in 62 games. Rome is sitting at the fifth place in the league at the moment and is only one spot away from a playoffs participation. A lot of players are doing incredibly good with the Gladiators this season, but especially the defensemen. Indeed, Milk Jugs@NerdyCowz, Flynn Remy@jhatty8 and Biggie Cheese@a_Ferk are the second, the third and the fourth player with the most points on the team and they are also all in the top 10 for defensemen in the league. In addition, Noah Mashford@Mashy is eigth in the league for the forward with 82 points in only 48 games.

Thanks everyone and see you next week and let's go Gladiators!!!

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

Hey that's me. Maybe I'm not very well hockey versed but how are we out of the playoffs with 36 wins and 26 total losses? That seems pretty good.

4 out of 8 teams make playoffs and we are 5th.

Edited by a_Ferk