(S83) C - Calen McKay, TPE: 52

Kendrick

Hey @Kendrick, welcome back to the league! I'm MubbleFubbles (although you'll know me better as Tagger) and I'm AGM of the Las Vegas Aces and we'll be able to give you third line minutes this season. We're currently leading in our conference and second place in the overall standings, so we've got a good shot at giving you some success this season before you head into the VHLM Draft, but we can also offer you an incredibly active discord locker room on top of that! If this offer strikes your interest, quote this with #McKayIsAllIn and should you accept, we'll get you aboard in the locker room and in the sim as soon as we can.

Best of luck with your new player!

21 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Hey @Kendrick, welcome back to the league! I'm MubbleFubbles (although you'll know me better as Tagger) and I'm AGM of the Las Vegas Aces and we'll be able to give you third line minutes this season. We're currently leading in our conference and second place in the overall standings, so we've got a good shot at giving you some success this season before you head into the VHLM Draft, but we can also offer you an incredibly active discord locker room on top of that! If this offer strikes your interest, quote this with #McKayIsAllIn and should you accept, we'll get you aboard in the locker room and in the sim as soon as we can.

Best of luck with your new player!

Hello sir! Tagger...is that also a name that came after another name?

I'd love to join Las Vegas! #McKayIsAllIn