dlamb thoughts

dlamb

I know a bunch of people do this same type of vhl.com article, but I'm super busy this week and this is the easiest thing I could think of. Anyways here are some thoughts/talking points I have on the VHL lately.

1. Warsaw made the playoffs! Although we are the last seed in the European Conference, I believe we still have a fighting chance against any team in our conference. Once again, the battle to stay out of the EU play-in round came down to the final day, and once again included Warsaw, Prague, and Davos. We came out on top last year, but this season we will face Davos in the play-in. We were 3-0-2 in the regular season against Davos, so I am optimistic. 

2. This is the latest I've ever waited to cap in my VHL career. I usually have most, if not all, my capped stuff ready to go for Monday morning, but even having a free week last week, the holidays have just been such a busy time for me. I feel like when I have some time to relax, I need a nap lmao. Hopefully I have some time today to get a graphic together. 

3. Vasile is an absolute phenom. I have no idea why he is dominating the VHLM like he is, but I am definitely not complaining. Hopefully he's still scoring like this when I add more to checking, which I 110% am going to do. Keep that in mind, GMs. I've had a good time in MIS, other than the god-awful not-for-me logo, it's cool.

easy 260 words

Edited by dlamb