Eechazzalewohhh

Review:

This is a pretty lit graphic if I do say so myself. I love the light/dark colour scheme in the background, it looks super cool and makes the rest of the image stand out a ton. The player render looks amazing, and the logo swap is extremely well done. My only minor gripe is the NHL crest on the collar of the jersey, but it certainly doesn't take away from the overall piece. I love the font and how it's placed. The graphic all ties together really nicely. Great work. 9/10

Reviewing! I was actually quite impressed because I found the Bratislava Logo among the hardest to swap into and you seem to have done it effortlessly. The effects you use really convey the spirit of the render and it doesn't look overbearing by any means. Like another commenter said, only gripe is the NHL logo. As close to perfect as you can get! 9.5/10

Edited by Vice

Review:

I like the color of the effects you used as they match with the jersey and logo well!  The logo swap is also very good.  The transparent text is also a thing that I am a fan of.  It fits in well.  What I would do is to try to make the quality a little better but other than that I really like this! 8/10