Who Will Go 1st Overall in the VHLM Dispersal Draft? (S82)

eagle_3450

Who Do You Think is Going to be Drafted 1st Overall in the VHLM Dispersal Draft? (S82)  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, Dom said:

None of them ;) those players are playing in the VhLE next season

Skuin could technically slide just under. At least close enough that the 1 PF vs. 2 PF question becomes one he might want to ask himself.

But yeah @eagle_3450I don't know exactly when the TPE cutoff date for the draft will be this season. But it seems to usually be just over 2 week after the regular season ends. That would normally put it sometime around the 18th (week ending 23rd) this season. But due to the sim break we had over Christmas it may end up one week later still.

That means Payne probably has time to get at least 28 more TPE (221), Carter also has at least 38 more TPE in it if he does his Career tasks (227) and even if Skuin somehow doesn't win everything in Fantasy (like he does most weeks). He's been adding in some more tasks around welfare. So we can probably guesstimate 10 per week for another 20 on him (207) which is why I said he was close enough that he may consider staying down by "freezing" his TPE at 199. But if there is another week, that stops being a consideration pretty much. And even without the extra week that's still a bit questionable.

Love that you are getting engaged both on the forums and over in the Team Clue LR right off the bat though, that bodes very well for your future VHL career!👍

Edit: Since this is a .com article though, the word minimum is at 150. So you would probably need to flesh it out a bit to able to claim it for TPE. But I do like the poll idea.

Edited by Shindigs
.com requirements stuff

2 hours ago, Shindigs said:

That means Payne probably has time to get at least 28 more TPE (221), Carter also has at least 38 more TPE in it if he does his Career tasks (227) and even if Skuin somehow doesn't win everything in Fantasy (like he does most weeks). He's been adding in some more tasks around welfare. So we can probably guesstimate 10 per week for another 20 on him (207) which is why I said he was close enough that he may consider staying down by "freezing" his TPE at 199. But if there is another week, that stops being a consideration pretty much. And even without the extra week that's still a bit questionable.

He will also get 10 uncapped TPE for training camp

37 minutes ago, Dom said:

Right, Yeah with that it's GG. Forgot about that.

1 hour ago, Dom said:

I don't think Training Camp accounts for VHLM Eligibilty anymore though according to Josh in this last off-season schedule thread:

Training Camp is post cutoff and has nothing to do with eligibility.

1 minute ago, MubbleFubbles said:

I don't think Training Camp accounts for VHLM Eligibilty anymore though according to Josh in this last off-season schedule thread:

Yeah this, also even if it did. You can postpone using your Training camp until after the E draft, since it closes on the 24th (last season) and draft was on the 21st (last season). Though the cutoff is before Training camp opens on the 16th (last season). So it wouldn't count anyways, right?

But realistically he should move up. Just saying that he is close enough that it *could* be possible to stay down if he really wanted to for some reason, and still probably be close to +/- 0.

Actually wait, isn't M Fantasy only for M players? And Skuin is a bonafide Fantasy god, so for him that alone may actually make camping the M be the min/max move.🤣

3 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Actually wait, isn't M Fantasy only for M players? 

That used to be the case (And they've still got the instructions and the forum saying it's M fantasy only for M Players 😡), but it changed a couple seasons ago I think to allow all to participate in it

Edited by MubbleFubbles

4 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Actually wait, isn't M Fantasy only for M players? And Skuin is a bonafide Fantasy god, so for him that alone may actually make camping the M be the min/max move.🤣

no it isn't. Everyone can participate in EVERY Fantasy on a weekly basis...

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

no it isn't. Everyone can participate in EVERY Fantasy on a weekly basis...

Lies.png.b2f0c2d7faa4e71fbe32c65716d79242.png

^That should probably be changed then.🤣

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

Indeed it should. Sorry for your lost (ie untapped) uncapped TPE)...

I mean I'm in the M so I was all over that anyways.

6 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

That used to be the case (And they've still got the instructions and the forum saying it's M fantasy only for M Players 😡), but it changed a couple seasons ago I think to allow all to participate in it

It changed last season

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

But did you participate in the VHLE and VHL fantasy as well?

Yeah, they don't say that they are VHL/E players only. So I think I missed week one because I didn't know they existed? But beyond that I was in on it every week. It's been a pseudo-reliable uncapped source for me this season. Sadly created too late for the fantasy league though.