Sirdvaldis talks about Stockholm and VHLE Finals

FrostBeard

Sirdsvaldis on VHLE Finals with Stockholm!

I wanted to release this statement to say that at first, when I joined Vikings, I honestly thought that this was a mistake for me, a lot of unknown players, unknown GM and everything just moving fast that I really didn't know what to do and what to expect at the end of the season. 

However, now my opinion has changed, I believe that Vikings are a cool team to be a part of. GM always gave me extra booze for whenever I wanted to chill out after a long practice session, I always had a group of teammates that wanted to get me free food. I am pretty sure that both GM and teammates were scared of me however. All in all, it was an interesting situation for sure. 

The best part of the Stockholm? I was fairly close to my home, in less then 12 hours I could be at home, chilling and eating some delicious homemade food in Latvia. What else can you even want when you are playing abroad? I think that we have finally come to understanding, the town and me. We both know where are the best bars and where not to send the police when we have won a game and Sirdsvaldis is raiding every late night place. 

In the end, I think, I just want to win it all with this team, I am sure that we are strong enough and that we have all the skills to win everything! Just put your big boy pants on and go win some hockey!