AirRig GoodBrandSun S81 End of Season Quick Chat

With the end of the Season 81 VHLM playoffs and the Ottawa Lynx claiming the Founder's Cup in back-to-back seasons after beating the Las Vegas Aces 4 games to 2, we found time with one of the rising stars, a trade deadline pick up of the VHLM Las Vegas Aces,  AirRig GoodBrandSun @Rhynex Entertainment.

Reporter: Hello AirRig! It's good to see you again! What are your thoughts toward your first season in the VHLM?

AG: Hello. It's been an amazing experience! I've learnt a great deal over the past few weeks, certainly a lot to improve upon, but I feel I'm heading in the right direction. Would have been better if we'd won the finals, but the Lynx were the favourites. Plus losing to Ottawa is not entirely a bad thing, who wouldn't want to watch one of your childhood teams win? Just would have been better if we won instead.

Reporter: I've heard the Lynx were interested in your services as well, what made you choose Las Vegas when you had the chance to play for a hometown team and win a championship?

AG: Winning a VHLM championship is nice, but my goal is definitely make and play in the VHL. Las Vegas promised me a lot of playing time to improve my game, and I feel that happened. I get drafted this offseason, we'll see where that goes.

Reporter: Sounds good! Best of luck at the VHLM and VHLE draft! We look forward to seeing you play next season!

AG: Thank you!

[word count 256]