Stepping Away from Mississauga

N0HBDY

So as the title says, I'm stepping away from Mississauga, I was kinda planning myself to hold off on the announcement for a little bit, but @Alex spilt the beans which is fine I'll just say it now instead. First of all I must clarify because with most GM stepping down announcements it seems like it's mainly because of inactivity or burnout, which is not the case. I'm still in my prime and love earning it's just that GM'ing Mississauga wasn't necessarily I feel I was doing right. I've faced a good bit of skepticism and such about trades I've made as the GM of Mississauga, I've been criticized of my value of how much I see players worth and such and that my trade talks aren't balanced and such. With that being a big factor of why I made this decision I just don't feel like I'm ready or properly understanding the true value of players, in my mind it's like a stock market of how I saw it which I can go over some other time. I wanted to make good trades, not that I really had to, but I gave into the feeling that I had to, which ended up putting me on the back end of most of my deals. So I feel that it's in my best interest that I step away from Mississauga so that I can reevaluate myself, my gm'ing skills, and value for trades, and who better to learn it from that @Alexwho makes by far the most trades seems to know what he's doing. I wasn't a very good GM in general, I was lazy, I hardly offered waivers and lacked in teaching the new players how to earn and build there player the way they want to. With that I want to thank my AGM @Daniel Janserfor taking the initiative to make up for my laziness even when I didn't ask him, I hope to say that I at least taught him what little I know about gm'ing, and being more of a GM for Mississauga than I was myself. Sure giving up the sweet job pay (and rights) will be hard to get over but I think that this is necessary for myself. I feel like I've failed the Hounds and I know I might be being a little dramatic but either way that's what I'm feeling and thinking as I write this and I hope for Janser to get the job for Mississauga (if he applies) and to continue his great work that he's already done for the Hounds.