Someone clicked the button, that means Horrible Phoned in Doubles time!!!

Shindigs

*insert fog horns* Yes this is by my own standard the dumbest GFX I've made so far, and that is no small feat. Because almost all my GFX are dumber than your average Scrabble Grapple user!

cnFJ62b.png

But one does not simply end the season with 69 banked TPE and not do anything about it. This is why I didn't say the last GFX was definitely the last of Bo in a Marauders uniform, cause it wasn't! Psyche! This is the one (probably).

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

I see you played the UNO™️ reverse card on the Meta... well done...

It's a dirty job. But someone's gotta do it.

I like this graphic for a few reasons.  I like that it is informative.  How the player render is positioned leads one's eyes naturally to the information presented.  The use of space is also effective.  Sometimes it is not what you include, but, rather, what you do not include.  A little bit of space allows the graphic to "breathe".  Your choice of a colour palette is effective and appealing.  The use of warm or hot colours suggest passion and that is what I would want for a hockey player graphic.  The overall effect is very pleasant.  9/10

Review:

This is an awesome graphic that has implemented the stats of your current season. With the addition of the smoke that matches the colors your jersey, as well the the text being white with a red/pink background, it makes the graphic easy to the eye and has good contrast. The emoji next to your 69 banked TPE is also a great hidden feature of the graphic. Despite there being lots of additions in the graphic, you are still able to see clearly all the necessary information about the player and his stats. Rating 9/10

Review: You've made this graphic simply stunning! The red smoke rising from the bottom of the graphic is just perfect, while the font at the top is used in a very cleaver way.  Not only that, but you've decided to implement as well. Great player cut out, but I'm mostly amazed by the logo swap. The way the player was positioned made it plenty more difficult to make a good logo swap. But you excited it perfectly. Overall, it was an amazing effort and a job well done! 9.5/10