Bo with retired Welch

qripll

Review

I love the black on black color-way, with the contrast being clear and visible. The shadow/ glare effect adds to the graphic and creates it to not appear plain, or too simple. Love the picture too, with the fish's mouth open and such, makes it seem funny at the same time. The placement of the font and and picture is also well sized and well positioned. Its an overall clean graphic, that is simple and easy to read and visualize. Rating: 8/10

Review: Cool graphic, although I would've enjoyed it to be more vibrant and colorful. I assume you did the dark and black purposely for a different style, and I don't mind that at all. Nice creative and fun graphic too, the text on the black background really seems to fit well with each other. On top of that, I like the little blur effect you put on the text and person, although a small piece, it really complements the viewing experience. Overall, not much going on but executed perfectly, 8/10

This is an absolutely hilarious image. The highlighting around it is a nice touch, the blurred/shining effect that it has makes the image much more unique. The text is good, it matches the graphic, but the X or whatever you wanna call it could probably be a bit more center to the text. Then finally the graphic could use a background, maybe at a fishing dock or something just so that there's a bit more to look at. Overall 7/10