NY WELCH

dlamb

Review:

First off, gotta start with the fact that having Lindstrom as the render is kick ass. I just love the color choices you made, they work well with the Americans color scheme and the graphic just looks clean and beautiful. Solid choice and placement of font, and perfect size for a signature piece. The only complaint I have is this graphic is not of my player. I guess I'll have to find a way to convince you to create one for me one day. :)

9.5/10

Edited by Tate

Review:

I like da juice, Mr Lamb! The background is absolutely amazing, I just want to figure it out whether it is real NY panorama. However, it is truly fascinating and that is the biggest advantage of this sig. The font is nice as usual. Different prints make it looks like a beauty. Your ideas are always fresh and the whole sig appeals to me. So, it is sort of your best work for a while. Keep it up, 8/10

To start off, I am really digging the font you chose for this. I also like the background and how you added color to it too. The lightning texture you used is amazing. I can't keep my eyes of this graphic, especially that font!. The size and everything is so good for a sig 9/10!