some FA quote

hedgehog337

The FA has ended once all top 4 players signed with their respective teams. Riga got none of these 4 lads, although I guess we were close on getting Fresco? Ok then. Our roster is still fine tbh. And how about that Mikey Markov signing who also turned to a defenseman which put us at 2 full def pairings. Didn't even need to trade for anyone. Mission accomplished.

Some interesting movements. Juice decided that he can't live in this VHL world without FTI and joined the rebuilding NYA. Which also puts Welch as a candidate for the best offensive defenseman award cause we all know how are these performing in mid tier teams. Condor Adrienne says hi.

Devise was telling everytime that he's coming back to Prague...just to sign with Malmo couple of weeks later. That also puts this team back into legit contention. Dom didnt leave free agency empty handed, good for him. Sucks for Prague, but at least they were the ones Fresco favored over Riga. So it's fine...I guess?

Also there was Hlozek, but apparently his intentions were to sign back to LA. He eventually did that.

That's it and I'm out.