First day on the forum!

Henrik Johansson

Hello everybody! Would just love to share my excitement and experience from the first day on the site!

I found the site through a hockey-youtuber and I got intrested immediately! I signed up and created my player without reading the FAQs(yikes). 

I then got signed by Missisauga Hounds and as I speak I have already played my first game and contributed with my first two assist :D I hassled a bit with where to find the scores but when I eventually found it and saw my own name in the score sheets I was really happy. And we also managed to get a win but unfortunately that was the only game I didn't score any points.

It was a lot of information to gather but with the great help of the GM and AGM and spending hours reading up on the How to-section I think I'm starting to get a grasp of the site and how it works. I'm lookking forward to this experience and hoping that I will be able to grow my player the coming weeks, months and years!

Good stuff. Welcome to the VHL and I really hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or anything, simply ask. Most of us are more than willing to help however we can. Congrats on your first two points!