William Groves

Girts

Review:

Love the graphic. The soft colors really make the player pop, and gives the graphic a light warm vibe. The font and colors and the lettering match perfectly with your teams logo. A slight consideration would be to adjust the logo on the jersey more, so it matches the angle of the your player within the graphic. The addition of the glitter/ fog effect on the graphic kinda fades the player well and incorporates him into the background in a way. Something about the light cotton candy colors in the background really catches my eye as well. Great job! Rating: 8/10

Review: Nice job with the graphic, I like the background used in the graphic, with the ice in the middle with blue and pink swirls and lines on the corners. The text is also matched up well with the graphic and overall enhances the piece as a whole. I also enjoy the faded sparks in the background to give it more detail. The logo looks like it could be blended in with different shades a bit more but overall you've done a great job with it. Keep it up! 8/10

Review: Balance of the graphic has a few issues due to the coloring around the edges. Teams color and the rest of the graphic colors are blue and green yet the edge colors are red and blue; which is creating the unbalanced feel to the graphic. While I like the blending and soft colors, I would like to see more focus added to the player so that he is clear, sharp and standout a lot more then he already does. Watch you logo swap as a bit more blend/wrap is needed since the logo is a bit off. Your Naming is also off balance due to reducing size but trying to use the same style. Try using different styles when changing the size to add more focus/balance to the name. Big part blue and green so the small one needed to be either all blue or green with an overlap of the bigger name or a lot closer to the bigger name. Always hard to find the right balance. Overall Ranking: 7/10 I know I was a bit critical but if you make these changes or continue to attempt to make these change your graphic are only going to better and better. Keep at it!!