Games: 49-56

VHL Games

53: This was a very interesting game between Stockholm and Vasteras. Despite Stockholm outshooting Vasteras 48-29 the Iron Eagles won 3-1 which is an incredible performance by the whole team but one that clearly stood out was goaltender Bubbles Utonium who saved 47 shots while letting only one in and definitely the earned first star of the game. After that we have defender Cameron Elsby with an incredible 3 point night and a big part of that W and foward Christopher Young with an 2 point night. I think the three starts are already pretty accurate and don't really need to be changed. Also one quick shoutout to James Glove Dropper for scoring Stockholms only goal.

56: Another really interesting game between Rome and Bratislava. The shots were pretty close in this game the gladiators outshooting the watchmen 47-40. On the goal side of things it also was decently close with rome winning 4-2. The MVP for me is gladiator Deke Rike with one goal and two assists for three points and two players with 2 points each. But I think two people that didnt get enough credit by the bot are the goalies Boris Tsezar and Orion D H Chiester IX with two incredible performances and I think that'd be worth a place in the 3 starsand my personal 3 stars would be:
1: Deke Rike (ROM)
2: Boris Tsezar (ROM)
3: Orion D H Chiester IX (BRA)