MubbleFubbles Radio Ep.6 - MubbleFubbles 2022 Job Pay Campaign

MubbleFubbles

Your reverse gear sounds super happy.

"Old TPE rules and updating"

Sounds like it was an awful time to be alive.

"Making jobs matter"

Not mentioning AGMs smh. But yeah I agree mostly, updater is a hard one though. Since there's not really a requirement on how many updates you have to process a week. I don't know how the updaters actually deal with claiming job pay in a week where they just didn't really have time/opportunity to do much. But fantasy zone is always the same work, more or less.

M GM is arguably one of the most important jobs in the league for retention, if not the most important. So having it be paid like a press conference is just weird to me. Since most weeks your AGM will put out a press conference, which will effectively give them 2 job pay. Which means your AGM is paid as much for writing your PC as you are for doing everything else.

On 2/12/2022 at 12:29 PM, Shindigs said:

Not mentioning AGMs smh.

That's because they're not real people.

I agree with Tagger, the VHL needs to get with the times, and M GMs are underpaid. AGMs deserve nothing however.

Counterpoint though, you could argue we're now a place that jobs are only occupied by people who genuinely want to do them for their own funsies, since there is so little TPE benefit of doing them.

Edited by JardyB10

10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Counterpoint though, you could argue we're now a place that jobs are only occupied by people who genuinely want to do them for their own funsies, since there is so little TPE benefit of doing them.

Countercounterpoint being that a lot of those jobs have significant burnout rates. So anything that can be done to alleviate that may be good in the long-term. And more job pay = less TPE grind = hopefully less burnout. I know when I did JST GM, and VHLE draft scouting at the same time. Doing full 12 TPE as well really felt like a chore, but that's the only time I've felt like that. Under normal circumstances I do enjoy my point tasks.