#1 Ablolive Fan

Spartan

Once again, I am here on a Sunday to get TPE in some other leagues. For once I really don't have much to say, but maybe that's just because it's been a busy week.

- Work has been ridiculously busy so I haven't been as involved around the league as I usually am. Only been able to post essays in a few topics this week, even didn't process many updates. Work looks to be this sort of busy this next week as well, maybe even until the end of February so that is what it is. Hope to be more active soon.

- STHS really just has Moscow's number this season, though I will admit I haven't made many lineup changes. It is disappointing to have 6 of the top 20 skaters by TPA in the league, including 4 of the top 6 and the 2nd best TPA goalie in the league, and still be out of a playoff spot. 1-1 sims until the cows come home it seems. Hope I can find a new lineup to turn our luck around.

- Nico had a hat trick today which was nice to see. He hadn't been doing very well for a bit, so putting up three in a row against Toronto was refreshing. Helsinki has promise, lot of scoring coming from non-top players. Will be scary once we get some defensemen developed within the system