Landon Wolanin

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

There is very little and a lot to look at here. A lot of color that stretches the limits of a cohesive color palette. It works, kind of. I have mixed feelings about the text. I like your attempt to make it unique but it seems you might have lost a bit of clarity while doing so. Maybe size and blend mode could have balanced this out. The biggest thing I notice is the render, which is a good thing. That said, the pronounced markings on the renders face is very distracting. I think, and this is just my opinion, that a heavy face cleanup and detail work would make it pop through the convoluted color background/foreground. Very entertaining to look at and the is a good end result. 

8/10

I always appreciate a good multicolor approach to a sig. I think this one is pretty fantastic, but one thing that sticks out weirdly for me is the clay effect on the render's face. I think it could have been more sharp to make it stick out from all the blurred lighting. The text is creative, especially the rippled effect in the last three letters for a bit more detail (and effort) to add. Everything is laid our quite nicely and again - I'm a big fan of the rainbow/multicolor approach.

9/10

This signature is an interesting one due to several reasons. The first reason would be the fact that in this particular piece you have used a render/player form a game or at least it seems so which is a different approach from what you would usually see. The second reason is the very colourful background that is nice in some ways, but for my personal taste - not a fan of it. I feel the piece is little bit chaotic and at the same time quite empty for my liking. The text as always is something I think could have been done better.

Rating: 6/10