Dream Team: S54

Kendrick

Review:

Good team! Definitely had some of the top earners of that generation on that team. The sig is decent - text is solid and the red on screen layer is good. I don't think there's much to it other than that. The texture in the middle of the sig kinda seems out of place, and the fact that there isn't really any effects on the right side doesn't look very good. Not sure if you were going for like a burn effect on the piece, but probably could use some refining. Then again could have just been a quick gfx made for theme week. More to be desired, maybe a JC or some effects to give depth. 7/10

2 hours ago, STZ said:

Review:

Good team! Definitely had some of the top earners of that generation on that team. The sig is decent - text is solid and the red on screen layer is good. I don't think there's much to it other than that. The texture in the middle of the sig kinda seems out of place, and the fact that there isn't really any effects on the right side doesn't look very good. Not sure if you were going for like a burn effect on the piece, but probably could use some refining. Then again could have just been a quick gfx made for theme week. More to be desired, maybe a JC or some effects to give depth. 7/10

Yeah I tried to do a JC, but the Vikings logo file is corrupt on the site

Really dig this signature. I find light sigs to be harder to work with than dark sigs, especially ones that are a cleaner style. Solid blending, really great font choice and positioning, and overall great coloring and flow in the entire signature. Only suggestions I could make would be to add a grey color dodge lighting source on the the players, and add a low opacity / dark brush on the sides to pull the focal point even tighter. Maybe an extra Image > Apply Image > Filter > Sharpen (then erase the sides) to make it pop even more. Overall, great work. 9/10