Traveling History with William Groves Part 7: Over in Oslo

Will3

New week, new post in this travel blog. Things are heating up in the VHLE as the season wines down and games are getting intense. I believe the Watchmen will rise to the occasion and make the playoffs. For this week, I will finish my Scandinavian trilogy and take you to the other major capital city in the region, Oslo. For me the place to be is the Bygdoy Peninsula on the west side of Oslo. Not only is this quiet corner of the city a great place to chill, there are five national museums nearby, all of wich are worth the time to visit. Oslo is a city filled with museums. Among my favorites are the Holmenkollen Ski Museum and Tower, Norway's Resistance Museum, and the Norwegian National Gallery, in which is the iconic painting The Scream. Other activities I like to do in Oslo include hanging around the docks of Aker Brygge, grabbing something to eat at the Mathallen Food Hall, and taking in a show at the Oslo Opera House.There are many other things worth seeing or doing that I don't have the time to mention. Scandinavia is such a nice region. I am looking forward starting my VHL career in this region.