Riga's Rookies Have Disappointing Seasons

a_Ferk

The Riga rookies have had a rather disappointing season to this point. At the beginning there were even hopes that one of them would win the rookie of the year award. That did not even come remotely close to happening. Leading the charge was Alexandre Leduc with 26 goals and 30 assists. Despite leading Riga, he is still 14 points out of even 10th place on the rookie points leaderboard. 10 points behind Leduc was Biggie Cheese with 14 goals and 33 assists. Cheese has at least been responsible defensively as he is 2nd in blocked shots, 2nd in +/- and third in hits on Riga. Yun Chiang currently has 15 goals and 19 assists. His season is arguably the most disappointing, since he tore the VHLE to shreds last season, and he did the same thing the previous season in the VHLM. Hopefully next season has something better in store for the trio.

10 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I mean @nurx did jinx it about a solid dozen times. So it was to be expected, I guess?🤷‍♂️

yeah in hindsight maybe a Riga player wont get Rookie of the Year.... UNLESS THIS FINAL SIM LEDUC GOES ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND SCORES 50 GOALS AND TAKES THE LEAGUE BY STORM!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, nurx said:

yeah in hindsight maybe a Riga player wont get Rookie of the Year.... UNLESS THIS FINAL SIM LEDUC GOES ABSOLUTELY INSANE AND SCORES 50 GOALS AND TAKES THE LEAGUE BY STORM!!!!!!!

more realistic if a take a 10 and get ejected 😅

21 hours ago, nurx said:

I believe you can do it, buttttttttt why stop at 50 when I believe you can score 100!!!

Edited by Spaz