bye bye meta

hedgehog337

Well uhhh here we go. The meta is no more I guess? With this new change you cant have scoring go over 63 without adding something to passing. I checked out in that spreadsheet. Even in VHLM 40/63 does absolutely nothing. I was playing more with that spreadsheet to see what build I wanna have. Still haven't come up with something so there's more chance I won't apply I single TPE next season. I wanna see what is a better working build before doing something. With this player I wanna have stats, not jumping all over the place with builds. Maybe if I actually decided to create another player after AK92 (idk though, not that likely) maybe I'd do some interesting buildup. Anyways, looks like this change will keep me at GM for a moment. There was a feeling I'll go out sooner than later, but now there is a curious case. To build a good team with very non meta builds. Is this the moment high TPE players do actually matter? Stay tuned I guess.

Also Riga makes the playoffs and wins this cup thank you very much.

20 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Still haven't come up with something so there's more chance I won't apply I single TPE next season.

I mean that's what the free re-roll that comes with the change is for. So you can test whatever season 1 and just re-roll it for free within 3 seasons if you don't like it.🤷‍♂️