Lavelle Brings Home Scoring Title in the VHLE

Arce

image.jpeg.4408cbf6aee94b6d1e9a6187c28cf42f.jpeg

The Geneva Rush season as a whole has been a disappointment, as they will not appear in the postseason. However, they have had plenty of individual breakout performances. One of them being Ronan Lavelle, who has secured the scoring title in the VHLE after having the most points, and most goals in the league. Lavelle hit the century mark in points and lead the way with 101, and 49 goals. This was Lavelle's second straight season hitting the 40+ goal mark as he did with the Mexico City Kings in the VHLM last season. "It is a very encouraging feeling individually. Although I cannot take all the credit. I was paired up with some really talented guys who only made me better." Lavelle told the media after the Rush' final game against the Stockolm Vikings. Lavelle saw a significant boost when the Rush traded for highly rated prospect The Board Game Clue on Skates was added to center the first line. Lavelle and Clue meshed well together, both accumulating 45+ goals each. Next for Lavelle is a date with destiny for the DC Dragons next season. Lavelle will be a welcomed presence joining the rebuilding Dragons, as the patient DC faithful look for the light at the end of the rebuild tunnel.