The twenty-eighth chapter of Baby Bob's life (the playoffs and the off-season)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the twenty-eighth chapter of Baby Bob's life story. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. Two days ago, the regular season ended and in this chapter, we will do a recap of this season. Also, Baby Bob will answers some questions from other interviewer.

Before the season began, Baby Bob had some high personals expectations. Indeed, Bob had a goal to reach the mark of a 100 points before the end of the season. However, Baby did not succeded to reach his goal. In fact, he scored 38 goals and added 58 assists for a total of 96 points in 72 games. Even though Baby Bob did not reach his goal, we can say that he had a pretty good season with an average of 1,33 points per game. Baby had the second most goals in Prague and he finished third for the most assists on the team. 

The season started a little bit slow for the Phantoms, but ended in a very different way. Indeed, the Prague Phantoms won six of their seven last games of the regular season. With that excellent end of the season, Prague finished the campaign with a record of 46 wins, 23 losses and 3 overtimes losses for a total of 95 points in 72 games. With that record, Prague finished fourth in the entire league and second in their conference. The Prague Phantoms will face the Riga Reign in the second round of the Continental Cup playoffs.  

We reached out to Baby Bob asking him about his objectives before the the start of the season : 

« My first objective was and still is to win the Cup and it will never change. I will always try to help my team as much as I can. I really want to win the Cup and I will do everything I can to achieve this goal. In a more indiviual point of view, I know that I wanted to reach a 100 points, but I think that 96 is still very good. »  

My colleague @comrade cat asked Baby Bob about his future with Prague, either he wanted to stay with Prague or move to an another team? Baby Bob answered : 

« I still have one year remaining to my contract, so I am not making any decisions at the moment, but I am currently very happy with Prague and the Team is playing very well. The chemistry in the locker room is incredible and I am having a lot of fun with the guys. In addition, we finished fourth in the league, so I can’t complain about it. 

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

502 words 

7 march – 13 march 

• Commissioner
31 minutes ago, Baby Boomer said:

« I still have one year remaining to my contract, so I am not making any decisions at the moment, but I am currently very happy with Prague and the Team is playing very well. The chemistry in the locker room is incredible and I am having a lot of fun with the guys. In addition, we finished fourth in the league, so I can’t complain about it. 

Here's to hopefully a few more!

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony