Avens

I like what you have going on in your graphic.  The predominantly blue color palette works very well.  No color clashes.  I like your subject choice.  The player shows great intensity.  I also like the reflection in the player's visor.  That was pretty cool.  The font choice for the text element was well-chosen.  I like how you have defined the first and last names and the color gradient in the last name. My minor suggestion would be to make the players shoulder flash a bit more distinct.  Good graphic.  Thanks for sharing.  9/10

17 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Oh wow, as this is for me, then I will also use this opportunity to do my weekly review haha.

First of all I would like to say that I am very honoured that you made a graphic for me, something I did not even request, because I've always wanted to be that player that people chose for their graphics you know and I guess this season my name was seen enough for someone like yourself to chose me as your player to do the sig for. Thank you!

Now to the review! I very much love what I see. Not my players render, as for my player I use Teodors Blugers, but hey, you didn't know. The graphic is not too busy, but still creates a very nice overall composition and I am happy with how it looks. The players render looks very crisp even besides the fact that his uniform is blurred out, but that gives also a nice touch to the design. Not mad about the "Matt" text and actually love it, but the Avens part is not what I would like to see. It is not that much about the look, but more about hte quality of the text as for some reason it gives quite pixelated areas down the sides of the letters like "V" and "A" making it look bad. Not sure what causes it, but if the Avens text would be as crisp as the render or as nice as Matt, then the signature would be a total 9. Thank you again!

Rating: 8/10

5 hours ago, Mr Bohannan said:

Oh wow, as this is for me, then I will also use this opportunity to do my weekly review haha.

First of all I would like to say that I am very honoured that you made a graphic for me, something I did not even request, because I've always wanted to be that player that people chose for their graphics you know and I guess this season my name was seen enough for someone like yourself to chose me as your player to do the sig for. Thank you!

Now to the review! I very much love what I see. Not my players render, as for my player I use Teodors Blugers, but hey, you didn't know. The graphic is not too busy, but still creates a very nice overall composition and I am happy with how it looks. The players render looks very crisp even besides the fact that his uniform is blurred out, but that gives also a nice touch to the design. Not mad about the "Matt" text and actually love it, but the Avens part is not what I would like to see. It is not that much about the look, but more about hte quality of the text as for some reason it gives quite pixelated areas down the sides of the letters like "V" and "A" making it look bad. Not sure what causes it, but if the Avens text would be as crisp as the render or as nice as Matt, then the signature would be a total 9. Thank you again!

Rating: 8/10

Yeah, I just picked your player because he did so well this season! Then I picked Nathan Walker as the render because he's UK and your player is UK. :P