Crucial Game 7 for LVA.

As of now, Las Vegas Aces are going to a Game 7 with the Philadelphia Reapers thanks to P.J. Daniels having five goals in the series so far and Landon Wolanin with 12 points. For the Philadelphia Reapers, Star has 9 goals. Our morale might not be the best this series, but a win tonight could be a huge momentum boost for our team. We have 178 total shots, 23 total goals, a 24.4% power-play percentage, and a 40.4% offensive zone start. These are the stats we need to improve if we want to win Game 7 against a Philadelphia team who end the season off terribly. 

The first round is nearly done in VHLM. Surprisingly, the Mexico City Kings have swept the Ottawa Lynx. The Lynx had better than the Mexico City Kings all season so all I see are frauds. Next, a bit of luck for Halifax 21st but eventually they were defeated by the Houston Bulls. That one playoff win was a real momentum builder for Halifax 21st but they were eventually stopped. Even they knew this was not the season for them. Then, it's the Miami Marauders against the Saskatoon Wild. I thought this was going to be a sweep for the Saskatoon Wild but perhaps not. The Miami Marauders put up a credible challenge. They were eventually eliminated in six games though. Finally, it's the Las Vegas Aces vs the Philadelphia Reapers. I thought we were losing this in five games. We had a chance to be a higher seed but the inconsistency got to us. Regardless of what they say about the Las Vegas Aces, I'm proud of this team. The courage and the acceptance of responsibility we have shown during the playoff losses have been incredible. It's why we can bounce back like any other team in a huge series. 

The Renaissance Cup Finals have culminated in two teams fighting each other for the trophy. It's the Rome Gladiators against the Cologne Express. The Express swept the Stockholm Vikings to advance to the finals, which was shocking for me. I thought the Vikings would easily put up a better challenge and if not win the series but perhaps not. The Bratislava Watchmen lost to the Rome Gladiators in five games. My MVP so far is Drakon Zabastovka. He's going to have to do some magic though because they are in a 3-1 hole against the Cologne Express. I have the Express taking the cup home in six games. 

The semi-finals of the VHL cup has started with a bang. The Vancouver Wolves comfortably lead 2-0 against the Seattle Bears. The rest of the series is tied one apiece heading into Game 3. The Moscow Menace / London United, Calgary Wranglers / LA Stars, Riga Reign /.Prague Phantoms. I had the Seattle Bears winning it all because of their playoff experience and upsetting the Vancouver Wolves, but time is slowly running up for the Seattle Bears. They have to come out alive with a win in Game 3 or my hopes of them ever winning the cup is done and dusted.