random quote #71 something about Riga/Prague irony

hedgehog337

Lemme scribble a quickie one about how is Riga close to win the first playoff series since I don't even remember when. Ok, I do remember. S73, which is so long time ago. By the way, before the our last playoff series with Warsaw there was another one in S76 against Prague. We lost there 1-3, though this was attributed to our mostly inexperienced roster. Fast forward, now these ''inexperienced'' kids are about to retire (Linus and DaMoose, to be exact). Also, that was the debut season (and obv the debut in playoffs) for another player who is now one of the driving forces behind the Riga offense. Ladies and gentleman, Battre Sandstrom. He was a part of Prague in that series. In this series he is the part of Riga...against Prague that has a good chance to lose against us as they are 1-3 down. How the tables have turned. Lots of ironies there. Also, the hero of the game 4, Donny Carter is good friends with a player named John Baard, who is of course playing for Prague. The series that is full of irony, let me tell you something.

Anyways, close series for the most part. Two games ended up in OT (game 4 in the second overtime) and another one also ended up as a one goal game. The game 3 was somewhat out of the place moment as Prague players weren't disciplined enough so it cost them a lot.

Game 5 today. Hype!

Also, Riga is the S82 champs.

Love the up beat nature and yes, I found it ironic that we traded you our best defender only to met him in the first round meaning yes; we are going to lose this round you and the Riga boys!! I love that it has been at least a close series and I think we push you to six at least if not forcing an unexpected heart-attack moment of a game seven!?!??!

We will find out today!!