Yay, changes

Steve

A new age of sim hockey is upon us. With the new system being installed and all the players messing with their builds, this will be a incredibly fun season. Maybe when the dust settles, we will end up with a competitive, less fluky sim engine that makes more sense than the current RNG version we are using. I know the Men in Blue have been working hard on this project and it is a result of a lot of testing. I feel this might be a trail and error season but it will be worth it in the long run. I know there will be adjustments along the way and I only hope that every one is made with some reason and responsible thought behind them. I don't really fear having many over reactions to something that looks off at the beginning. I am sure buy the end of the season, things should be fairly well set so a player can concentrate on their build without fear of some attribute being changed. I am very excited about all the changes coming to the VHL. Long overdue but better late than never. Having a way to counter any exploits, nefarious or not, is a good thing for the league. We should all be happy for the leadership group that went through this much effort to supply us with a working sim that should be much more fairer. I can put away my tar and feathers for now. Let's go VHL!!!