Florida Man Meta can't be stopped #FMM

zepheter

Review: Very simple graphic. I like the logo you added onto the shirt, the size is done well and the fog/mist clearing only near the head is a nice touch to make the person stand out. The background isn't bad either, I'm not a particular fan of it, but neither am I a hater of it. The Florida man logo at the corner is a nice touch, although I might've placed it more to the left. The topic of the graphic is very simple, therefore it shouldn't be a surprise that the graphic is a simple one as well. Although that's the case, it's nice that you did what you could to make the graphic look competent. 6.5/10 

I like the simplicity in this design.  Good work on applying a team logo to the player's T-shirt, that was a nice touch.  I also like the Florida Man design in the corner.  It took me a minute to get it, but it is really quite effective.  Your player has an unusual expression on his face and I have yet to figure out what you are trying to convey, but that really doesn't matter as I like it anyway.  Your choice of background is a little pedestrian.  Something a bit or dramatic could be a suggestion.  Keep up the nice work.  7.5/10