3-1 Leads Suck

Ty343

Pain. Hockey is pain. Things were going well for the Houston Bulls, and then we choked.we had the Wild right where we wanted them, only needed to win a game, but let them come back from a 3-1 deficit. It hurts, but it’s in the past now. We couldn’t even have a game 7 that was decently close given how started off the series. This off-season has been a nice break so far and not having to put my body through the rigorous schedule of training and games has allowed me to heal a little bit. I am no longer a Houston Bull, so I’m getting ready for the VHLM draft. I don’t have any preferred spots besides Houston obviously and Philadelphia, but I would be happy to play for any team. My time in the minors is quickly approaching its end, so I’ve been talking to my inner circle a lot more lately, and going over plans on how to support my family. Whatever VHL team drafts will become the home of my parents, but they want to make sure that I don’t end up playing in the VHLE with their support. All we can do now is wait and continue improving my skills.