Payne gets call up to Warsaw!

Scurvy

The month of March brought some huge smiles to VHLE defenseman, Brian Payne.  With a solid, but not outstanding run in the E, the bruising defensive d-man benefited from the Warsaw Predator’s lack of defenseman available and got the call up from GM, Dlamb @dlamb.  

We spoke with Payne today and beamed with excitement about going to the big leagues.  “I am so excited, and a little nervous.  I need to hit the gym (and keyboard) and get my TPE up asap because I will have one of the lower TPE levels in the pros.  It is a little bittersweet that I won’t be playing with Bo @Shindigsanymore, but I look forward to smashing him into the boards at least once when we play Chicago.” 

Payne will be joined by former Watchman forward Girts Galvins @Girts.  It will be exciting to see these two Bratislava regulars shine for Warsaw in the years to come and hopefully bring a championship trophy sooner than later.  

@dlamb really did an outstanding job with those two picks. Two quality users and players both, I'm totally not biased cause we also drafted them. All I'm saying is that he clearly has impeccable taste!😅

I wish you both the best of luck, as long as you don't play Chicago!