I updated

Vkobe-v

Graphics Review

This graphic is well done.  I have no clue what software you used, but the player immediately jumps out and yet the background blends into the player very well.  The light blue transitioning into the darker blue behind the player is really good and looks professional.  The orange above the player head goes with the red jersey and adds to the graphic.  

I like the opaqueness of the signature so that it doesn’t detract from the player, who is the focus of the graphic.  The font and size is just right for this graphic.  I’m not sure if you played with the font or the size of your signature, but the ones you picked are really good.  Your design is very good.  

The team logo is also well sized and colored.  I’m glad you didn’t try to blend it with the blue or blur it at all.  The design fits just right on the right side of the player and isnt dominating the graphic.  You placed the right amount of emphasis on the logo to add quality to the graphic.

Once again, I review graphics and get envious of the talent that people have doing these graphics.  Your graphic is at the top of the ones i have reviewed, not that my opinion counts too much because we both know I am reviewing this for the TPE!!

Overall you did a great job and I have nothing to say that is considered constructive criticism.  Thanks for doing such a great graphic to make it easy to review!

Score 10/10

Kobe the goat. Love this amazing graphic. The player is the focal point of this graphic which is why  I think it is made really well. Some crtiques I can make though, make the more clearly to see. Its a little hard, change the color as I think this would make the text stick out rather than stay back. I like how the logo is blended in though. Maybe move it over to the left side because that right side of the background looks really cool. Let us see the whole thing. But anyways, this is absolutely amazing. And im glad you are making graphics again. 9/10. Great work and look to see more from you!

@Vkobe-v hi