Who is Basileus Jute

Matt thunder

Who is Basileus Jute?

Well the answer is pretty easy, he is a young german hockey player, born in the eastern part of Berlin (the comunist part, I can already hear some proud american scream) playing as a goalie.

He started playing hockey when he was 5 and since then he never stopped.

But what about his personal life? what about the family he was born in? did he live an easy life or did he work to achive his dreams?

Basileus was born from a Family that wasn't necessarily poor, but that at the same time wasn't necessarily rich, they could afford some things but at the same time they couldn't afford other things, his father, Karl Jute, worked in a factory like most of the other people of his Neighborhood did, meanwhile his mother did not work, she stayed at home doing chores, she left school as soon as possible because she did not loved spending hours and hours on books and exercices.

For this reason when Basileus told his parents that he wanted to play hockey, at first they refused to enroll him in an hockey team as they were scared that it would cost too mich for them, but when they saw him in the net, they immediatly changed idea and they made him join the first team they could find.

For this reason, the young basileus, lacked in new hockey gear, as he used old or second hand gears, but one thing that he wasn't lacking was talent, as in the youth german hockey league he won 30 games out of 42 and in those 30 games he made 6 shutouts with a SV% of 930%.

But what about him now? what is he planning to do with his future?

Well as he just tuned out 18 and he is now ready for a new adventure as he is the draft list for the upcoming draft of the VHLM.

Where is he goign to end? Will he be successful? Will he be just an other draft pick that will become a flop? Or maybe will he become an hall of famer of the VHL?

We do not know, and for a lot of time we will not know, only time will tell us what he will become, but for the moment, as we wait, let's just enjoy how he plays and his great saves.

That is all for today, I hope you now know more about the young rookie that is Basileus Jute, and I also hope that you will look and cheer for him at the upcoming draft, I also hope you enjoyed this junior review.

444 words.