Excited for what's ahead!

fromtheinside

We are quickly approaching the VHL Draft, and my personal excitement is gaining momentum day by day. It's an interesting time here in the VHL. I do a lot of bitching and groaning about a lot of stuff I don't particularly agree with happening behind the scenes. I hate a lot of the changes that happen concerning the VHLM and consequently the VHLE. But despite all that, I am pretty excited about the new hybrid attributes that have rolled out. I love the feeling of nobody really knowing what's best right now. There's no roadmap on how to build your player optimally...at least not yet. So the next few seasons really oughta be interesting to see in terms of individual player results. I think this really should help incentivize the high earners, or at least I hope that's how STHS will work. When we were still in the meta, I was planning on coasting once I got to around 600 TPE because anything past that was legitimately not necessary. But now, I feel like I am gonna need every bit of TPE I can get again to maximize my player's potential, and that's a good thing. This all coincides with me going in the VHL Draft too so that makes it even more fun for me. I am excited to see where I will go and hopefully my player isn't complete dogshit next season when I am playing up in the VHL. We will see soon enough! Best of luck to all my fellow draftees in the draft!