Shoutout to two people

hedgehog337

Just needed to make a public shoutout to two people here. I forgot to do it immediately after the season so why not here lol. So there are the only two survivors in the S75 Riga class...by survivors I mean only two who played their whole careers in Riga.

@Ledge - not only he spent the whole career in Riga with Linus, he also was AGM. Mainly doing draft scoutings cause I was lazy as hell. Wait, why was? Anyways, Linus managed to survive this unfortunate turmoil that was happening with Riga during these days. Also, he almost hit a career point per game mark as a pass first which is pretty impressive considering in which era was he playing. Thanks for all the contribution to Riga and good luck with your new player!

@Eynhallow - DaMoose was constatly under the radar imo. Even when I was trying to sell him and go to rebuild, nobody GM's was caring much. imo that was a mistake by them - I was believing all the time he should've been way bigger deal, but I never found a proper winger to have a chemistry with. The last three season showed that his numbers could've been higher with a better luck and chemistry with some players, or maybe being in other team. Anyways, this was a fun time when our forum LR was popping hard. Unfortunately, summer and shit results killed that hype. But it was still a blast. So thanks for spending time in Riga and good luck with your new player!

Alright, this was it.

That's it and I'm out.

I loved every second of my time in Riga, success or not (although last season was a rush for sure)

It will always be my first VHL home