Ilya Bryzgalov Excited For Draft

Devise

Ilya Bryzgalov is excited heading into the off-season, as he looks to be drafted to a VHLM team this off season. Bryz joined the VHLM last season, and while he only played two games he feels that fans got to see a version of him that wasn't that far off where he was in the NHL. The player had this to say on the subject;

"Well I mean, my stats you can look them up. That is about how I was playing before I left the game. It's just healthy to know that no matter what happens I'll be on an upward trend from this point on. I wanted to get back into this game to see if I could get back to the level I was playing at when people knew how much I loved the universe. It seems that for now, I have a humongous big hurdle ahead of me but I like hurdles, they keep you in shape. I like turtles too, a hell of a lot more than bear in the woods. Quote me on that one." 

It remains to be seen which VHLM team wants to take a crake at the eccentric netminder or how early he could even go. I'd probably say somewhere in the third or fourth round given where things line up, unless a team really needs a goalie and once to take a crazy chance.