Siyan Yasilievich - Selected 4th Overall in the VHL Draft to HC Davos Dynamo

4 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

No joke, I have some lasagna I can make for lunch and I think I'm going to do so.

bruh fr thats just amazing, im making chili or smthing lol

2 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Actually, the canton of Grison in which DAVID is located, has three languages, one of which is Italian... if you had a typical Grisons dish/menu you probably had a barley soup as a starter, Capuns as a main and 'Bündner Nusstorte' as a dessert.

Soupe d'orge des Grisons | Recette | Betty BossiCapuns mit Salsiz | Rezept | Betty BossiBündner Nusstorte

its the italian/swiss lore guy! all jokes aside it looks rlly good tbh so i put unintentional lore into this...

2 minutes ago, Lilpfigher said:

its the italian/swiss lore guy! all jokes aside it looks rlly good tbh so i put unintentional lore into this...

I'm weird when I make chili. I make some chili and throw in noodles or spaghetti to eat with it. Nobody does that and it's so odd, but it tastes pretty damn good. We now have some lore to our story look at that! LOL

2 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

I'm weird when I make chili. I make some chili and throw in noodles or spaghetti to eat with it. Nobody does that and it's so odd, but it tastes pretty damn good. We now have some lore to our story look at that! LOL

i mean it could act as a chunky spaghetti sauce I imagine it would be good, maybe il give it a go today 👀. and who would have thought a thread turns into lore... just how

7 minutes ago, Lilpfigher said:

might as well tag @der meister as he seems to be interested in traditional/typical food...

3 minutes ago, Lilpfigher said:

i mean it could act as a chunky spaghetti sauce I imagine it would be good, maybe il give it a go today 👀. and who would have thought a thread turns into lore... just how

Less then 24 Hours and Siyan is already bringing in the spicy lore to the Davos organization. It's going to be a long career LOL!

The Spaghetti is pretty good, I liked it at least. I could eat that stuff forever.

As required of all Moscow GM's, I cannot say nice things about Davos. 

I cannot wish a Davos player good luck either. 

Don't be shit I guess. And congrats on being wanted!

6 hours ago, der meister said:

That barley soup is really intriguing. Barley is typically not a creamy soup, at least in my experience. 

It is a relatively thick soup, not as much as being gruel but also not as liquid as potage... but I guess it depends on the cook as well. I like all three of the dishes presented.

The cake/pie is with caramelized walnuts. Very filling in my opinion. 

Capuns is some salami like sausage in dumpling dough and rolled into chardleaves.

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

It is a relatively thick soup, not as much as being gruel but also not as liquid as potage... but I guess it depends on the cook as well. I like all three of the dishes presented.

The cake/pie is with caramelized walnuts. Very filling in my opinion. 

Capuns is some salami like sausage in dumpling dough and rolled into chardleaves.

That torte sounds ridiculously good.