Double Drafted

InstantRockstar

This past week was a wild ride, not only did I find out where I was going to be playing this season in the VHLE, but I also found out about where my future pro home would be as well, the funny thing though? I found out about my pro team prior to my VHLE team, which was a little funny. Augustus Kennedy was the second best goalie in his draft class and while many pegged him to slip to double digits, anywhere from 13th to 15th, he ended up going 9th overall to @MexicanCow123 and the New York Americans. A lot of people did have Kennedy slated to go to NYA, but at their 14th pick, and not their 9th pick, however the reason or whatever the reason, it seemed as though his fate was sealed and he would be heading to New York regardless. When the VHLE draft came up, it wasn't as 'fun' for the goalie as a lot of teams already had a goalie in place so the need for one just wasn't there, and because of that Kennedy slipped all the way to the 2nd round of the draft, ending up with @JB123 and the Oslo Storm. Kennedy had the below to say about the two teams he was drafted to: 

"Both teams I was drafted to seem to be amidst a rebuild at the moment and we'll see what that does for me any my future in both of the leagues as time goes on. This will be my first and only season in the VHLE, so like any player I am hoping to make the most of it, as for the Americans, I can only hope that when this season is done, they are just a bit further along and can really ensure we've got a competitive team in front of us. I'm excited for the future and to play for both of these franchises."