I got recruited

JCarson

Well this is all new to me.  I have never joined something like this.  Don't really know what I am doing.  Just got recruited by someone I know who has been in the league for a couple years.  Have no clue what I am doing but was told that I should write 500 words to get some TPE.  Honestly don't even really know what TPE is but I know that I want it.   As I tend to be obsessive about games I expect that I will be taking over shortly.  So expect that i will be the best writer in the league, I will gather the most TPE and will build my character to be the best.  As I like hockey I also expect that i will try to build this character to be the strongest it can be.  The plan is to be a high offense winger who can equally score and set up teammates.  If that doesn't work out I will focus on becoming the leader in penalty minutes. Have to be good at something or there is no point

So I have been told that at this point i am to expect that people will reach out and that i will try to get a contract for a team.  At this point 2 people have reached out, not sure exactly what i need to do with them but i will read what they have to say and decide what i am going to do.  All i know is that i want to get in and start showing what Molly the Cat can do.  Now that i have gotten all this out I am going to start discussing things from the player perspective so you can get to know Molly the Cat.

Hey VHL, Molly the Cat here.  Looking forward to being picked up by a team shortly and getting some great playing time.  To my future teammates, look forward to getting on the ice and showing what I can do.  Molly the cat has been working hard to grow as a player.  I have a whole career ahead of me.  Hockey is my life,  and i plan on giving it my all, taking this league by storm and winning many awards.  The other thing you will learn is that I am more than just talk, I will show you with my stats what i can do.  So you should expect shortly that you will see my first goal, followed by my first hat trick.  Yes i said it, i am going to be the offensive powerhouse taking the VHL to new scoring heights.

Heard that i missed the draft, those of you who got picked count yourself lucky, if i was around you may not have been chosen.  But I get free agency, the frenzy has already begun.  (I actually expect it is because some teams are desperate for anything with a pulse) Within the next couple days I am going to choose a team that can give me top lines minutes, allow me to play my heart out and become the generational talent that i am meant to be.  

So this is me finishing this first posting.  Look forward to my future reviews of my games, reviews of the league and reviews of the other teams.

550 words, claiming week of April 17 (was told to write this)