FLMAN

zepheter

Review: I love this. Great player render choice and the effect looks cool as hell. Love the choice to keep it two colours as it really keeps it simple. Sometimes, simple works well. The blue looks so nice and it such a nice shade. I love the glowing effect it has with the black background. The idea for the text is great and the overall composition is great. IN terms of feedback, I am sort of not a fan of how the effect affects the face of the player render. It is a great render and a great pose but the face just looks off. These next ones are more suggestions rather than critiques as I like how the graphic stands alone. Maybe experiment with having the player render positioned in the left and the font in the corner, allowing for a neat imbalance in the composition. Also, maybe change the font for Florida and keep it opaque. 8/10, looks great!

Hmm very interesting piece! I kinda like what you have done with the render and all the background work. The background gives me this intergalactic space travel vibe, but the render work itself reminds me of ice-man or whatever the villain from Batman is. All together seems a bit neon-ish so a lot of perspectives for this specific work. As you already mentioned yourself then you had issues with the text. Cannot say that the text is bad, not at all, but ye, text is an issue most of the times. Although the piece is busy, I kinda would like to see the background filled up a little bit more and not have that much of the black blank space around.

Rating: 8/10