random media aka I'm about to spend less time in VHL cause of summer

hedgehog337

I guess this is the time of the year I'm typing some random stuff and claim 6 TPE for this. Actually, this time I will take 5 cause I want to play in M this season. I'm sure I will feel good having another episode of stat padding in Mexico. Though you never know what happens with these new builds, but I do hope the sim will recognize AK as the only non bot defenseman and gonna hand him some shot blocks. Cause I didn't even put much to scoring. I will do that later as I do have some plan for him. I have an idea of making his build similar to what I did to Nils Tallinder, just with better skillset. Basically an offensive defenseman with defence not being the highest attribute. If the hybrid build system is going to perform like it was advertised, AK will score a lot, but not much shot blocking and defending in general.

But for that I actually need to earn lots of TPE. And here lies the question. Can I? This is the time of year indeed. The summer is soon to come and I have a history of having less activity. I just prefer to stay outside and enjoy weather and other stuff that comes with it instead of sitting home and typing PT's. By the way, I already said this fuckton of times before so you can see how much ideas I do have left for media. I did try to start an article about rating each team's offseason, but quickly I realized I have no interest to spend long hours to get it done. I think I will put a longer article about my preferable destinations for AK, but that will likely be my last multiple week media for a long while or maybe for ever. This news probably may tank my draft stock to the end of the first round. Or the early second. But like I said before, I don't give a shit how high or low will I be drafted. Or even undrafted. It actually could be even more fun lol.

Anyways, I had a question poppin in as of late. Do I even need to try to write something anymore. Or go ahead and start podcasting. But then I'm shutting down this idea cause first of all, I didn't even bother to buy a mic. Second, I'm surely speaking English way worse than spelling it. But most of all, I'm more of a fan of being lowkey. That means less personal info about me, not showing my face and nobody needs to hear my voice. Cause really, who cares anyways. Let Frosty be the voice of Latvia instead.

Anyways, my random ass media is about to be finished soon enough. Honestly, there's nothing new to see. Most of this media is pretty much a rehearsal of my previous ones. Which only proves my point about me losing the grip again by the summer time. But again, nothing new to me. I do hope Riga performs better than last year. Cause that was almost a killer for me lol. And yes, claiming 5 TPE for this seems right anyways. Most of this media is about VHL, but no real effort in here.

That's it and I'm out.

11 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

gonna hand him some shot blocks

16 in the first 3 pre-season games to lead the league, at least. So it's looking promising.