Bana Blabs #40 - I waited until Sunday edition

Banackock

Sunday is here which means tomorrow I have to go back to work. The 5 days off have been okay. Did a little car shopping with my brother, hung around a lot and didn't get up to too much. It's been relaxing and I needed it but at the same time things are pretty challenging at the moment. We're incredibly busy at work and then for the last few weeks I've been going through some "personal challenges" that have been... challenging. Things will be changing in life for me and I guess I haven't a choice but to take it head on and figure my way through it. If I am not around as much or not quite myself, I apologize. Just tough times.. With that said, let's get it over with and blab.

• Season starts soon. Excited for Seattle to get underway and see how everyone does. We have a really good roster so I don't have any doubts in these guys. They're hungry in the locker room and we're willing to put in the work to get things done.
  • Off-season was a long one and this bugs a lot of people but it honestly doesn't bug me. It was nice. 35 seasons or something of that and not too many breaks during this tenure. When we get an extended vacation to slip away from things here it's always nice. 
  • I need to get back into writing and doing a little better here. I've just been busy in life with work, the dogs and all this personal crap. I'm still very much around the Bears and the locker room. I still pop in every time @FrostBeard streams etc. I'm always there for support. Just enjoying the quieter sides of the VHL life and it's very nice with what things have become.